One of my favorite things to make is lemonade. This is a method I use:
- 1-1/2c sugar
- 1/2c boiling water
- 1-1/4c to 1-1/2c lemon juice
- 6c cold water
- Squeeze the lemon juice through a sieve to catch any seeds into a separate container.
- Boil enough water to pour 1/2c of it into an Anchor or Pyrex measuring cup.
- Pour that measured water into the final container.
- Pour the sugar into the final container and mix well.
- Pour the lemon juice into the final container and mix well.
- Pour in the cold water and mix well.
- Let sit in the refrigerator and chill for a while.